To view the Gallery on the phone please rotate your phone Horizontally.
It is for riders who…
•Just love to ride, no matter what they ride or where that ride will take them or has taken them.
•May not be clear about where life is taking them but would like for others to ride
along with them on their journey.
•Desire to be free and live authentic, genuine lives with others.
•Believe the journey is just as important as the destination.
•Just want to try it out by giving the tires a good kick.
It is also for those who…
• Can worhsip the Lord with strangers but had rather worship with brothers.
•Believe that worship isn’t an event or performance but a way of life.
•Are tired of playing church and would like it to change.
•Have a desire to live as Jesus lived, serve as Jesus served, and love as Jesus
•Believe that transformation is more important then conformity.
Top Ten Reasons to do a check ride with us… because
10. It doesn’t matter what you ride, or where you've been, just ride on in.
9. It’s where jeans, leathers, caps, and tats are the norm.
8. Potholes can be hard on you as well as your bike.
7. It’s where being the “leader of the pack” starts with serving
6. Laying your bike down has happened to more than just you.
5. It’s not what you ride at the end of the day that counts.
4. It’s a place to find out what kind of bike God would ride.
3. It’s time to cancel the cruise control and get fully engaged.
2. It’s one hell of a repair shop.
1. It’s time to ride the way God originally intended, in freedom.
Top Ten Biker Sayings:
10. Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
9. Keep your bike in good repair: motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking.
8. Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
7. Don't argue with an 18-wheeler.
6. When you're riding lead, don't spit.
5. Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don't. Some can't.
4. Riding faster than everyone else only guarantees you'll ride alone.
3. There are two types of people in this world, people who ride motorcycles and people who wish they did ride motorcycles.
2. Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.
1. I’d rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about riding my motorcycle.